How to book the Minibus
Booking the Minibus is easy but requires several steps, and requires you to understand how the process works.
Blue Bold Entries are important as they have legal or financial implications
Red bold entries are important as you won't get the minibus without !
So here goes ....
- Call Martyn Rylands and make sure the van is free for the dates you want. Remember to allow time to collect the van, check it over, and at the end clean up after you. This is a Community Minibus and the donation you will give will be a lot less than a commercial hire
- We do need you to have a clean licene or only 1 speeding offence for our insurance to cover you
- You will need to bring along a copy of your driving licence for Martyn - AND bring your original so he can see it. This is another Insurance requirement.
- On collecting the vehicle you will need to have completed the Application Form available HERE - and have signed it. This you will give to the person handing over the vehicle.
- You will need to have paid the generous Donation you are making for the use of the minibus.
- Check the vehicle for damage with the them, write down the start mileage (or you will have to accept the closing mileage from the last user)
- Make sure it is topped up with diesel - you will need to fill it up as you return it to us.
- Go away and enjoy your break!
- On returning the vehicle, please make sure it is topped up with fuel, clean INSIDE and OUT.
- Make a note of the mileage again, and try to hand it back to Martyn or another volunteer, so you can again check it over and not be held responsible for any damage