How to book the Minibus
Booking the Minibus is easy but requires several steps, and requires you to understand how the process works.
Blue Bold Entries are important as they have legal or financial implications
Red bold entries are important as you won't get the minibus without !
So here goes ....
- Check the Diary below to see if the date you require is free, or you can call Paul Wilcox to make. Remember to allow time to collect the van, check it over, and at the end clean up after you. This is a Community Minibus, and we do not have an army of staff to keep it clean, so please return it as you would like to hire it. The minibus is NOT available for moving goods or furniture, only people!
- The donation you will give will be a lot less than a commercial hire
- We do need you to have a clean licene or only 1 speeding offence for our insurance to cover you
- You will need to email a copy of your driving licence to Paul - AND bring your original so he can see it. This is another Insurance requirement.
- Click on Minibus Booking Form and fill in and Submit. Paul will make contact and confirm the booking
- On collecting the vehicle you will need to have completed the Minibus Booking Form HERE - and have signed it. This you will give to the person handing over the vehicle.
- You will need to have paid the generous Donation you are making for the use of the minibus.
- Check the vehicle for damage with the them, write down the start mileage (or you will have to accept the closing mileage from the last user)
- Make sure it is topped up with diesel - you will need to fill it up as you return it to us.
- Go away and enjoy your break!
- On returning the vehicle, please make sure it is topped up with fuel, clean INSIDE and OUT.
- Make a note of the mileage again, and try to hand it back to Paul or another volunteer, so you can again check it over and not be held responsible for any damage